Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our data protection policy govern Suntrack Development Sdn Bhd and its related companies’ (“Suntrack”) relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “Suntrack” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, while the term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but it not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Other than the websites of Suntrack and its subsidiaries/affiliates/sister companies, we do not endorse other third parties’ website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked third parties’ website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Suntrack’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
You are not required to provide any personal data on the public areas of this website. However, you may choose to do so by completing the forms on various pages of this website. We will only use the information you provide us on these pages in order to process relevant forms.
To serve you better, you are aware and agreeable that we may share information you give us with other organisations or our partners when you:
- Register with our website
- Submit any electronic forms available in this website
- Send an e-mail which includes personal data to us
The purposes for which your personal data may be used are:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To enable you to provide goods or services to Suntrack
- To assess your job application
- To send you promotional messages and special offers based on your privacy preferences
- To better understand your needs as customers
- For statistical analysis
- For marketing activities
It is necessary but not obligatory that you supply us with the required personal data. If you fail to supply us with such personal data, we may not be able to process and/or disclose your personal data for any of the above purposes.
You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
Our website (along with many others) generates “cookies”, which are special files collected by our servers that identify you or your computer whenever you visit the site. These cookies do not record data permanently and are not stored on your computer’s hard drive; once you close your browser, your computer deletes the cookies.
When you access Suntrack’s website/s, our web servers automatically records in a log information that your browser sends. These server logs may include information such as your web request, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Suntrack has put in place technology and standards to protect stored and transmitted personal information you give us. This includes encryption software and strict security standards. However, while we are committed to protecting your personal data, we do not guarantee unauthorised or accidental access to such data.
This website does not automatically gather personal information that can identify you when you browse the site. Any personal information we receive must come from you, for instance when you send us an e-mail or submit an electronic form during the course of registration or replying to a survey.
By giving us your personal information, you are giving us consent to collect, use and disclose your personal information under the terms of this policy and any relevant privacy and data protection laws in Malaysia. If you do not wish to give us consent, then please do not use any of the electronic forms in our website.
Suntrack will keep confidential all personal information collected through our website. We may however disclose such information to the following parties in the course of using the information for the reason it was collected:
- subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies or affiliates of Suntrack Development Sdn Bhd
- companies, solely or jointly controlled by Suntrack Development Sdn Bhd
- a person or company acting on behalf of Suntrack Development Sdn Bhd
- any other person or company who has undertaken to keep such information confidential, provided they have a right to such information
We will disclose your personal data to Government authorities if we are forced to by the law. We may also disclose your personal information to anyone else that has a right to it under Malaysian law so long as they can prove that they have the authority to it.
We will keep any personal information you give us as long as there is a reason to do so, for instance for future sale announcements, to satisfy the law and regulations, or to protect our interests. If not, then we will destroy it by purging it from our electronic, manual, and other filing systems according to our internal procedures and schedules.
Suntrack has the right to change this policy at any time. We will announce any changes on this page. This policy is not a contract, nor does it suggest any obligation on our part with another party.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Suntrack and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to this website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on this website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, Suntrack takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Best viewed in landscape mode on mobile devices