MULTIPURPOSE FACILITIES FOR
A MULTI-GENERATIONAL HOME.
Our inclusive environment is equally accessible, usable and most importantly safe for all so that physical differences and abilities have little bearing.
For your routine health-checks and basic first-aid assistance, our Care Office staffed by professionally-trained nurses and assistants, with fundamental clinical equipment, are on standby right at your stay. For your peace of mind, our Care Office will also attend to and coordinate medical assistance, or coordinate with senior-care and wellness service providers. In case of emergencies, your medical information is maintained for smoother procedures.
Note: The Care Office is not a licensed clinic or medical facility. The Care Office does not provide services directly to the Tuai residents in their homes (except for emergency assistance). Charges on home care, medical assistance and wellness services provided directly to the residents will be payable by the residents on a pay-per-use basis. Some medical procedures carried out in the Care Office may also be chargeable to the residents. The Developer and JMB/MC may not guarantee the continuation of service provision by the Care Office operator due to JMB/MC’s future decisions or due to unforeseen circumstances.
WHEELCHAIR-ACCESSIBILITY AND CONVENIENCE WITHIN THE RESIDENCE
We understand there’s a need for wheelchair-accessibility features, for those who are dependent on it, as well as those who are on a recovery journey. That’s why Tuai Residence is designed to be wheelchair-friendly from specific toilets in apartment units all the way to common facilities.
We have made great efforts to ensure that all ramps, lifts to units and communal facilities, and our link bridge are accessible to wheelchairs, baby strollers, and older pedestrians. These thoughtful designs are reviewed by a Universal Design Consultant specialist, ensuring that they are safe and accessible for all.
WHEELCHAIR TURNING RADIUS FEATURE
The one design consideration applied throughout, especially so in apartment units is the wheelchair turning circle, which allows anyone in a wheelchair to turn and navigate freely.
- Wheelchair turning radius in units and specific toilets
- Minimum floor drop with ramps at unit entrance, yard and toilets for wheelchair access
- Wheelchair-accessible doorways and ramps
- Wheelchair-accessible carparks
- Wheelchair-friendly panels, braille buttons, and voice announcer in lifts
- Tac tiles on floor and braille signages in key common corridors
FIRE AND SAFETY
In the event of a fire emergency, fire sprinklers are readily able to fight the fire, keeping everyone safe. This is far more secure and quicker than to depend solely on the firefighters’ arrival, no matter how prompt their response is. That is why we have incorporated fire sprinkler systems in common areas and even inside the units.
- Fire sprinklers inside the units and in common areas within condo block
- Stretcher-accessible fire escapes and lifts for emergencies
- Protected fire refuge area on every floor for wheelchair users and seniors, to wait for rescue
- Steps and handrails in pools for extra support
- CCTV and security system designed by a member of the British Security Industry Association
- CCTV on perimeter fencing and all key areas
- Access card control
- 24-hours security
LINKING GENERATIONS AND PLACES
With our traffic-free sheltered link bridge that connects Tuai Residence to the future retail development, walking over to attend classes, replenish groceries or even to get a cup of coffee will be convenient and safe for everyone at any age. If you want to head over to our clubhouse or the carpark podium, your trip will be seamless with this link bridge.
- Raised swimming pool to keep toddlers safe
- Fenced playground with gate for parents’ peace of mind
- Anti-virus and anti-bacterial wall paint in kids’ playroom
- Clubhouse café
- Resident lounge with billiard
- 6 activity/meeting rooms for all kinds of activities
Tuai’s Community Manager
With the help of our dedicated Community Manager, you can plan your favourite classes like Zumba and other fitness classes, without a hitch. Or plan out a casual coffee session with friends and family without fussing over overlapping schedules and other activities.
OTHER GET-TOGETHER HUBS
- Communal kitchen and dining room
- Multi-function room great for dance and karaoke sessions
PASTIMES AND HOBBIES
- Communal herb garden
- Potting shed
RECREATIONAL FACILITIES FOR LEISURE
- Multi-sports hall for a full basketball court, 3 badminton courts, or ping-pong
- 300m safe walking track around the condo block
- Playroom for children’s fun time
- Outdoor playground
- Pet park
FACILITIES FOR RELAXATION AND FITNESS
- Yoga deck and rooftop deck
- Reflective pool and wading pool with poolside gazebos and pods
- Multi-function room for yoga, line dance, taichi, and other group exercises
BE PART OF THE GREEN MOVEMENT TO SAVE OUR ENVIRONMENT
- Optimal north-south orientation for cooler interiors
- Rainwater harvesting tank for landscape watering
- Low VOC internal wall paint
- Dual-flush toilets
- Centralised filter for main incoming water
- Double-slab insulation for part of the rooftop
- Taxi stand provided in front of future retail development
- Waste separation and recycling bins
- Compost bin
- Bicycle parking
- Covered carparks
Tuai’s construction is quality assured with QLASSIC assessment, passing and fulfilling all requirements set. This assessment is to ensure projects maintain the highest level of professionalism and integrity at all times.
Best viewed in landscape mode on mobile devices